May 09, 2012
The Latest in Eco-Friendly Paints and More!
With the warm temps and low humidity, spring is the perfect season to start your next indoor or outdoor painting project for your home. I’ve done some digging around on what you need to consider before you break out the rollers and brushes. Here’s my top 5 key points to consider when choosing a paint product:
- What is the quality of the paint?
- How much traffic does the room/area get?
- Are there smokers in the home?
- Is there a fireplace that is used on a regular basis during the winter months, and does the damper work properly?
- Is the product eco-friendly?