Dec 16, 2013
Design Insider: Decorating Lessons from my HGTV Holiday Special
- Clear glass ball ornaments
- Glitter (loose)
- Pledge Floor Finish with Future Shine (with blue cap)
- Funnel for glitter
- Funnel for floor wax
- 1. Remove metal caps.
- 2. Use funnel and pour approximately 1 tbsp floor finish into the glass ornament. Make sure to pour against side to avoid bubbles.
- 3. Swirl floor finish around inside the ornament to cover all inside surface area.
- 4. Pour excess floor finish back into bottle. Twist ornament when pouring out to cover the neck of the ornament.
- 5. Use funnel to pour a generous amount of glitter into ornament.
- 6. Twist ornament around again. Glitter should cover all inside surface areas.
- 7. Gently shake to cover any missed spots.
- 8. Pour excess glitter back into bottle.
- 9. Wait approximately 10-15 minutes before placing caps back onto ornaments.