It’s that time of year again, are you ready for Black Friday? I love a good deal and I love to shop, so you know I LOVE Black Friday! The key to success during this precious day is being prepared. Here’s a list of deals that I’m going after this year.
1. Dwell Studio – This store is my FAVE! They’ve got bedding, furniture, rugs, accessories, things for kids, and holiday treats! Sales will be both in stores and online.
2. Sephora – Get dolled up with $10 products. I’d get there early in the day if I were you!
3. Zara – Chic clothing and accessories for a fraction of the cost! All Zara stores will have 50% off select items… and if you live in NYC head over to the 34th street location for free coffee and tea, 6 a.m. – 8 a.m.
4. Victoria’s Secret – Just what every girl needs! Spend over $65 and get a fabulous free VS tote.
8. Mac – MACs taking Black Friday seriously. Friday they’re revealing a new collection, a dark, silver-y lipstick and nail polish combo called Grey Friday. Perfect for the holidays! This is only available at the Times Square location and online.
10. C. Wonder – Have you been to this fantastic store? The staff is dancing and handing out candy while you shop! While they wouldn’t reveal their deals, C. Wonder reps said the deals would be HUGE!