Sutton 9 Light Chandelier
Please contact customer service for information about stock or to place an order.The nine white silk shades of the Sutton 9 Light Chandelier provide an understated elegance to Robin's design. This two-tiered piece, designed for Metropolitan, a Minka Group Company, was inspired by a necklace owned by Marjorie Merriweather Post, which can be clearly seen through this chandelier's brilliant pressed glass rods and polished nickel finish.
View Robin's full Minka Group collection here!
- Designed by Robin Baron for Metropolitan, a Minka Group Company
- Part of the Sutton Collection
- Overall dimensions: 32"Dia. x 32"H
- Drop range: 31.88" to 67.88"
- Made with steel, glass, white silk, and acrylic
- Available in a polished nickel finish
- Weight: 18.85 lbs.
- Requires nine max 100 Watt A-19 medium bulb
- ETL Certified; rated for damp locations
- Adjustable for sloped ceilings
- Typically ships within one week
- SKU: N7389-613
ROBIN SAYS: Though parts of this design may be subtle, the two tiers of my Sutton 9 Light Chandelier complete the bold grandeur of this fixture. This piece would look fabulous illuminating a dining room, a beautiful piece of functional jewelry to hang from your ceiling.