Design by the Room
- INITIAL DESIGN MEETING - a virtual kick-off meeting to review your project details with RBD’s design team, up to 60 minutes
- FLOOR PLAN - a layout of all furniture and lighting placements to help you visualize the flow of your room. It is the sole responsibility of the Client to supply RBD with accurate dimensions in order to create this floor plan.
- DESIGN/MOOD BOARD(S)- quality digital images of all furniture, lighting and decor, including any paints, wallpaper, fabrics, window treatments, and flooring selected.
- DESIGN REVIEW MEETING - RBD will walk you through the design and layout.
- ONE ROUND OF REVISIONS - with your feedback in hand, we will make any requested changes to your design. Any additional revisions will be subject to RBD’s standard hourly rate of $295.
- 3D RENDERING - a high quality digital 3D rendering of your space will be generated once all furnishings have been approved by you.
- PRODUCT PURCHASE LIST- a list of all resources that are selected for your design for your individual purchase.
Small to Average Room Size
For rooms ranging in size from 100 square feet to 400 square feet. Examples of such rooms include but are not limited to Living Room, Family Room, Media Room, Dining Room, Master Bedroom, Guest Bedroom, Home Office, Entry, Hallway.
Large Room Size
For rooms ranging in size from 400 square feet to 600 square feet. Examples of such rooms include but are not limited to Large Living Room, Large Dining Room, Large Master Bedroom, Grand Foyer
Extra Large Room Size
For rooms ranging in size from 600 square feet to 800 square feet. Examples of such rooms include but are not limited to Grand-Sized Rooms, Large Open Floor Plan Living/Dining Room, and Large Master Bedroom Suite.
Small Room Size - Add-On Only
Available for purchase ONLY as an add-on to another Design by the Room package. For small rooms/spaces up to 150 square feet. Examples of such rooms/spaces include but are not limited to Entry, Hallway, Small Guest Room, Small Home Office, Small Den. You must have another room purchased in order to be able to add this item to your purchase. This cannot be purchased on its own.
Fee & Payment Terms —
- Fee: For the professional design service package previously described, Robin Baron Design shall receive a fixed fee starting at $2,995, depending on package(s) selected/purchased below.
- Payment Terms: Full payment shall be made upon signing of this agreement. Payment can be made below.
- Additional design services outside the scope of this agreement will be billed to the client at the standard hourly rate of $295. These services include, but are not limited to: additional design revisions, additional design consultation, communications with your contractor(s), millwork/ tile plans, etc.
Additional Terms and Conditions —
- Our Design by the Room Package does not include purchasing services. If you would like us to assist you with purchasing services, item ordering and delivery coordination, and similar services we are happy to do so. If interested in these services, we will forward you our “Purchasing Agreement” which will outline the nature of our services and our related fees.
By purchasing these services, you agree to the terms set forth above.