Jul 10, 2014
Design Insider: Correction! Project Design Benefit on 7/16!
Hello Fabulistas! I apologize if I confused you yesterday. I'm so excited about my upcoming benefit for Project Design 2014 that I published the wrong date! It is, in fact, next Wednesday, the 16th. I'm teaming up with my friends at Artistic Tile for a benefit for the Ronald McDonald House of Long Island. I'm redesigning a bedroom suite there as part of Project Design 2014 and I'd love for you to help me in this great cause! RSVP now!
We'll be raffling off a number of fabulous items, which you can read about on The Editor at Large. Come out and try your chance at the following:
- In-home makeover for 2 with hair by Adam Seigel and makeup by Sheldon Bruck
- Manicure, pedicure, and facial at Dorothy's Day Spa
- Selection of cosmetics and fragrances from Coty, Inc., including many items by Sally Hansen
- Cafe Fiorello gift certificate
- Barney Greengrass gift certificate
- Mixed-up mosaic mirror