Our champagne is popped and I’m ready for everything 2017 has in store! As we get ready to welcome another year, I’m showing you how to transition your holiday decor to elegant winter decor. Freshen up your home with decor that will last you through all of the winter months.
- Down goes the Christmas Tree. Or at least the ornaments! If you are choosing to keep your tree up a little while longer, take down the holiday ornaments and simply leave the tree bare.
2. Keep a simple color palette. Take away the bright red and greens and update with mainly greenery, gold and silver.
3. Replace garland and wreaths with small, subtle trimmings. Choose locations such as the mantle or centerpiece for a table.
4. Update your mantle. Take down the Santa figurines and stockings, and replace with candles and greenery.
5. Add lots of blankets! With Winter decor comes Winter temperatures. Place faux fur blankest and throws in each room for easy access!
Have a safe and Happy New Year! See you in 2017!