Robin’s passion has always been design.
She’s known since she was nine years old that she wanted to be a designer. She started her career as a fashion designer, while studying interiors and antiques. Robin transitioned into interior design full-time after enthusiastic fashion clients kept asking her to work on their homes. She started her full-service design firm, Robin Baron Design, and it has thrived ever since.
During her journey in fashion and interior design, she has become a lifestyle brand.
Robin is the go-to person for interior design, lifestyle, and living fabulously! Her philosophy, Life Through Design™, embodies her belief that design and inspiration can be found anywhere.
Robin is affiliated with many industry organizations, including:
- American Society of Interior Designs (ASID), President-Elect
- Sustainable Furnishings Council (SFC)
- The International Furnishings and Design Association (IFDA)
- Interior Design Society (IDS)
- Women in the Home Industries Today (WithIt)
- International Interior Design Association (IIDA)
- Women President's Organization (WPO)
- The Beacon Group, Founding Member
- Board of the Devereux Glenholme School
- Benefit Committee of the Promise Project