Robin’s passion has always been design.
She’s known since she was nine years old that she wanted to be a designer. She started her career as a fashion designer, while studying interiors and antiques. Robin transitioned into interior design full-time after enthusiastic fashion clients kept asking her to work on their homes. She started her full-service design firm, Robin Baron Design, and it has thrived ever since.
During her journey in fashion and interior design, she has become a lifestyle brand.
Robin is the go-to person for interior design, lifestyle, and living fabulously! Her philosophy, Life Through Design™, embodies her belief that design and inspiration can be found anywhere.
For licensing, product development, and or speaking engagement please reach Dwayne Clark IDMG Interior Design Management Group.
Robin is affiliated with many industry organizations, including:
- American Society of Interior Designers (ASID), President-Elect, NY Metro Chapter
- Sustainable Furnishings Council (SFC)
- The International Furnishings and Design Association (IFDA)
- Interior Design Society (IDS)
- Women in the Home Industries Today (WithIt)
- International Interior Design Association (IIDA)
- Women President's Organization (WPO)
- The Beacon Group, Founding Member
- Board of the Devereux Glenholme School
- Benefit Committee of the Promise Project